Loose&Slim Chocolate & ORI CLEANSER 100G
ORI CLEANSER, the intestinal cleanser of Ori Healthy is an excellent choice for preparing the body to enter into a process of detoxification. This will help the system better absorption of nutrients, especially if you adopt a well-balanced diet and healthy. This cleanser will undoubtedly make it easier for you to elimination of accumulated impurities in the intestinal tract for a better assimilation of nutrients at the time of starting a diet.
Loose&Slim introduces its new chocolate flavor «as it should be»: with the authentic and genuine taste of chocolate! Enjoy this delicious smoothie and enjoy the irresistible and ancient pleasure that gives you the legendary chocolate
- Meal replacement
- Help with cleaning and detoxification
- Improves muscle tone
Mix 1 tablespoon (30 g) Loose & Slim with 10-12 fl oz of water for a delicious shake.
To start a healthy day, it’s a good idea to mix a spoonful of Loose & Slim with your favorite fruits.
FOR HEALTHY WEIGHT MANAGEMENT:
Combine two Loose & Slim shakes per day with a low-calorie meal and exercise plan for a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not use this product as your sole source of nutrition.
- If you want to lose weight and you are under the age of 18, pregnant, breastfeeding, following the advice recommended by a doctor, you have health problems Consult your personal physician before starting any weight loss plan.
- Rapid weight loss can cause health problems.
ORI CLEANSER 100G
Proprietary Blend: Senna Leaf powder, Flax Seed powder, Fennel Seed powder, Wheat Fiber powder, Rose Hip powder, Peppermint powder, Buckthorn Bark powder, Cascara Sagrada, powder, Celery Seed powder, Acidophilus, Psyllium Husk powder, Papaya Leaf powder.
As a dietary supplement, mix one scoop (10g) of Ori Cleanser with 8 or 12 oz of water or
your favorite drink and drink it a half hour before bedtime.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose and do not use for more than 30 days in a row.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or have a specific medical condition, consult your doctor.